I went out to Liverpool today shopping, i spent way too much money and laughed too many times, so all in all a good day. I didn't have much time to get ready this morning, so i kept the makeup pretty simple and this is how it turned out!
- I moisturised with my Nivea Express Hydration Primer, and then used the Clarins Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch Primer (review found here) on my t-zone and under my eyes
- Foundation and concealer routine found here
- I set my base on my forehead and cheeks with the Bourjois Healthy Balance in 52 Vanilla and anywhere i used concealer with the No7 Perfect Light Pressed Powder in Translucent
- Then i do my eyebrows, which is the Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil in 004 Black Brown and set with the Maybelline Browdrama in Dark Brown
- Next i move onto eye makeup. I didnt have time for eyeshadow, so i just stuck to a winged liner using the miss sporty StudioLash Liquid Liner and my Real Techniques Silicone Liner Brush
- I curled my lashes and added a few coats to my top and bottom lashes using the Maybelline Falsies in Black Drama
- I added the Maybelline Colour Tattoo in 65 Pink Gold to my inner corner
- I contoured using the Benefit Hoola bronzer and my Real Techniques Contour Brush
- I then highlighted (actually the lady in MAC did it for me) using my NEW beautiful, lovely and just simply amazing highlighter that i bought today from MAC which is the Cream Colour Base in Luna, review will be coming very soon!
- For blush i used MACs Pro Longwear Blush in Stay Pretty
- I lined my lips using the Collection Lip Liner in 12 Pink Heaven
- Last but not least I used the Revlon ColourBurst Lip Butter in 015 Tutti Frutti
And this was the final look!